Are you looking for a great position?
Current Openings: Clinical Psychologists or Neuropsychologists for Staff Positions
Qualifications: Doctoral level clinical psychologist/Neuropsychologist (licensed/licensable)
Location: Providence, RI
Status: Full or Part Time, immediate opening
About the position:
We are seeking top-flight doctoral level psychologists to join our staff. Either full or part-time positions are possible. The NeuroDevelopment Center is an established and thriving private assessment and treatment center in Providence, RI. We work with children, adolescents, and adults with neurodevelopmental and neuropsychiatric disorders and offer traditional evidence-based and innovative assessment and treatment modalities. We need RI licensed psychologists and neuropsychologists to provide assessment and treatment services.
- Providing evidence-based treatment services to children, adolescents, and adults including individual and family therapy as well as consultative services to schools and other institutions as needed
- Conduct diagnostic, psychological, neuropsychological evaluations with children, adolescents, and adults with a wide range of disorders including neurodevelopmental disorders, mood, anxiety, and behavior disorders, learning disabilities, memory disorders, TBI, stroke, concussion
- Competence with a wide range of assessment measures
- Competence in preparation of prompt and comprehensive reports that are understandable by patients and other professionals with practical recommendations
- RI licensed or licensable status, current license preferred
- All requirements needed for insurance panels, current in-network status preferred
- Experience with assessment and treatment of range of disorders
- Experience with autism spectrum disorders helpful
- Experience with trauma-informed treatment helpful
Compensation is competitive and varies depending on number of clinical hours elected by the psychologist.
Job Type: Full- or part-time
Full time salary range: $86,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
To apply for staff psychologist positions, send a letter of interest, resume, sample evaluation reports, and two letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org or